In this post we'll touch on the safety protocols Horizon Fertilizers has in place for COVID-19, our *NEW* online Grower Central login, and seed treating services.
These times are unprecedented and as such we've had to take drastic measures to ensure the safety our of customers, employees, and greater community members. On March 23rd, we closed our office doors to customers and temporarily to our employees while a safety strategy was put in place. Since then, we've implemented the following protocols to ensure that we continue to service our customers as best we can while staying healthy and safe:
- At every location our doors remain closed to customers until further notice. If you have any questions or concerns, we are all able to address them over phone or email. Check out the contact page for a list of our employees.
- We are continuing to deliver fertilizer and seed out to farm as shipments are brought in. Chemical is also available to be sent to farm upon request. Our drivers have a moffat forklift on the back of the trailer that enables them to unload pallets and place them in the yard or a shed without contact.
- For payments we are able to take credit card over the phone, cheques may be mailed in, or a drop off can be coordinated by calling your local HFL office.
- Our employees are practicing social distancing by either working from home or working alone within their designated work areas (ex. truck drivers remain in their truck while being loaded at our facilities). In situations where employees must be briefly in the same area, a social distance of at least 2 metres is maintained. Anyone who is feeling unwell will be asked to remain home. If they test positive for COVID-19, they will quarantine at home for two weeks and notify anyone that they may have been near leading up to that point.
- Surfaces touched by our employees who are present at our facilities are sanitized on a daily basis
We will continue to operate with these measures in place and follow the Saskatchewan Health Authority(SHA) guidelines until we are told operations may return to normal. If spring arrives and the COVID-19 SHA guidelines are not lifted, we will provide customers with products at our facilities. Loading of fertilizer and chemical will be completed by our employees, but customers will not be permitted entrance into any of our buildings. At the end of the month we will have a better idea of what to expect for May and June and make an announcement detailing our protocols then.
*NEW* Grower Central Login
Grower Central offers our customers the ability to view their current owing balance, prepayment funds, previous loadout tickets, invoices, statements, work orders, and more online from the comfort of home! Everything published on here is in real time, so you always know what's on your account. Anyone that has an account with us (or wants to get one) is eligible for this service. To get set up, follow these simple steps:
- Send an email from your farm or personal email to email@example.com and ask to be set up on Grower Central. In the email please include your account or farm name so everything is properly linked.
- Next you'll recieve an email from Lynne with a temporary password and a link to log in. Your email will be your username.
4. You're good to go! Now you're able to access all your account information and know in real time what's present in your account, what products are loaded out and more!
The login portal will always be available here on our website and is titled "Grower Central"
Spring Seed Treating Services
call Chris @ 306-231-6436
or email him @ firstname.lastname@example.org